Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Warner Family 2011




Sometimes I think how important it is to preserve the moment we are given and continue to be grateful for it even if it's not the way we planned... Crystal came to me and asked me to do a photoshoot of her family while her husband (he is only here three weeks out of the year) when it came down to it Crystal ended up having to work and though we tried to work around it we had to go ahead and do the session with her absence. As much as I would have liked her to be in these photos and I know she would have too, I am sure she is going to treasure having a session done just with her husband and kids.. I am anxious for the time when I get to shoot all four of them.. but with the circumstances for this shoot I hope you love them Crystal!




No comments:

Post a Comment